LTP Cleaners & Sealers LTP Waxwash 1L
£10.99 per unit
- LTP Waxwash is an aftercare cleaner for interior and exterior use on all types of natural stone, porcelain, terracotta, slate, and concrete. It is a gentle cleaner that contains a trace of linseed oil, specially formulated to clean the most delicate surfaces.
- LTP Waxwash is ideal for use on travertine, limestone, sandstone, slate, marble, granite, porcelain, terracotta, terrazzo, concrete, quarry tiles, and flagstones. It has a fresh, clean fragrance and is suitable for use on both sealed and un-sealed, polished and unpolished surfaces. LTP Waxwash is also ideal for use on surfaces that are protected with LTP Mattstone, LTP Colour Intensifier, LTP MPG Polished Porcelain Sealer, LTP Linseed Oil and LTP Clear or Antique Wax.
Directions for use:
- Dilute 2 or 3 capfuls (5 capfuls on dirtier floors) in a bucket of warm water. Wash the floor and allow it to dry. Does not require rinsing.
- Important: On waxed or polished surfaces such as porcelain, granite, and glass finish by buffing with a dry soft cloth or machine.
- LTP Waxwash can be used on most surfaces. Contains 5% or over but less than 15% Anionic surfactant. 5% or over but less than 15% Non-ionic surfactant.
- 1 litre of LTP Waxwash should be sufficient to wash an average floor of 20m² approx 40 times.
- Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment. Shelf Life – Up to 5 years.
Health & Safety:
Contains benzenesulfonic acid, mono-c10-13-alkyl derivs., compds. With triethanolamine;Amides,C8-18 and C18-unsatd., N,N-bis (hydroxyethyl) Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection, protective clothing, protective gloves. IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional, national, and/or international regulations.