LTP Cleaners & Sealers LTP Solvex 1L
£15.99 per unit
- LTP Solvex is a high-performance remover suitable for wax, silicone, acrylic, polyurethane sealers, and residual epoxy grout.
- LTP Solvex is suitable for Stone, Travertine, Terracotta, Slate, Sandstone, Flagstones, Quarry Tiles, Glazed Ceramics, and Porcelain.
- LTP Solvex softens most types of surface sealer, which can then be removed with ease. Suitable for removing most wax, oil, silicone, acrylic, polyurethane sealers, and residual epoxy grout. After washing and rinsing, surfaces are ideal for re-sealing.
Directions for use
- Open the container and pour it into a glass or metal container (not plastic). Apply generously by dabbing on with a cloth or brush. Work in manageable areas of no more than 5 m² and do not brush out. Leave for approximately 30 minutes to ensure good penetration, but do not allow the solution to dry out. If drying should occur within 30 minutes apply a little more LTP Solvex. Use a coarse, stiff brush or abrasive pad to remove the softened coating from the surface.
- Repeat the process if unwanted material remains. Wash down with a dilute solution of LTP Grimex, rinse with plenty of water, and leave to dry (min 24hrs) before re-sealing. Use natural fibre brushes to remove residues. Brushes made from synthetic fibres may be damaged by this product. If you are unsure of correct application methods, test on an inconspicuous area, prior to general application.
- If removing residues from epoxy grout; apply to make sure to avoid prolonged contact with the joint as well. The viscous solution should not drip if used on vertical surfaces. Protect acrylic surfaces such as baths and shower trays from contact.
- Light Stripping 8-10m²/litre
- Deep Stripping 5m²/litre
- Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment
- Shelf Life – Up to 5 years