LTP Cleaners & Sealers LTP Mattstone 1L
£18.99 per unit
- LTP Mattstone is a natural, matt finish impregnating sealer that will delicately enhance the colour and texture of all-natural stone and porcelain tiles. LTP Mattstone helps protect against staining and it strongly repels water, oil and grease while allowing surfaces to breathe.
- LTP Mattstone is suitable for use on all types of natural and artificial stone, unglazed porcelain, sandstone, slate, marble, terracotta, quarry, brick & concrete.
Directions for use:
- Shake the bottle prior to use. Ensure the surface to be treated is completely clean and dry. Apply LTP Mattstone with a soft cloth, brush or sealant applicator pad allowing at least two hours between coats. More absorbent floors may require further coats and on such floors, the product should be generously applied.
- After one hour rub over the surface with a soft fluff-free cloth or buffing machine to obtain a uniform finish and remove any excess sealer. LTP Mattstone will dry after about two hours but will take a further three days to become fully resistant. N.B. The aim is to completely fill the substrate with sealer without over-applying it. Do not apply in direct sunlight. LTP Mattstone will help to inhibit oil-based stains but such spillages should be wiped up immediately. On rougher surfaced floors it may be prudent to use an appropriate surface sealer as well.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas. Do not breathe vapours. Do not use in temperatures under 5°C or over 25°C. FOLLOWING APPLICATION DO NOT ALLOW SURFACES TO GET WET AND KEEP DRY FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 DAYS. Always test LTP Mattstone first on an inconspicuous area, prior to general application.
- Routinely sweep the floor and wash with LTP Waxwash. Clean walls and work surfaces with LTP Stonewash Spray. Every 3 – 4 years surfaces may require more intensive cleaning in which case use LTP Grimex. Surfaces may require a top-up coat of sealer after intensive cleaning. Refer to LTP Grimex technical datasheet for more information.
- Per 10m²
- Lower porosity floors: Approximately 1-2 litres
- Higher porosity floors: Approximately 3-4 litres
- Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment.
- Shelf Life – Up to 4 years for unopened containers.