LTP Cleaners & Sealers LTP Ironwax Satin 1L
£15.99 per unit
- LTP Ironwax Satin is a surface sealer for most natural stones. It enhances colour and texture, protects against staining and stubborn dirt.
- LTP Ironwax Satin is for interior use only on travertine, slate, limestone, sandstone, bricks, terracotta, unpolished marble, porous quarries, and concrete. Not suitable for use in wet rooms or shower enclosures.
Directions for use
- Ensure the surface to be treated is completely clean, dry (min 24hrs). Any retained moisture may cause the product to dry opaque or prevent the seal from reaching full hardness. Pour contents into a separate container.
Rough cut, textured, or riven surfaces
- Use a sponge or paintbrush, apply a thin coat evenly in one direction. Do not rub or buff. Allow drying (1 hr). Apply until an evenly thin film is created. (Avg. 3 times). For a higher sheen, further coats should be applied at right angles to the previous (max.6).
Honed and smooth surfaces
- Apply using a J cloth or sealant applicator pad. Apply a thin coat evenly to the surface without rubbing. Apply until an evenly thin film is created (avg. 3 times). Allow drying (1 hr). For a higher sheen, further coats should be applied at right angles to the first (max.6).
- Do not over-apply as too many coats may cause unsightly build-up and/or reduce the efficiency of the product. LTP Ironwax Satin hardens after about an hour but will take a further three days to achieve the full hardness and become fully water-resistant.
- Avoid shaking the bottle prior to use. Frothing of liquid may lead to an inconsistent finish. Avoid extremes of temperature. LTP Ironwax Satin may not properly adhere to highly vitrified quarry tiles or ceramics. Always test first to establish the correct method of application and an optimum number of coats before general use. Avoid using strong detergents to wash treated surfaces. On higher porosity floor materials, LTP Mattstone H20 may be required prior to the use of LTP Ironwax Satin.
- Approximately 15-30m2 per litre (one coat) depending on substrate porosity.
- Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment. Shelf life-Up to 4 years for unopened containers.