LTP Cleaners & Sealers LTP Grout & Tile Protector 600ml
£14.99 per unit
- LTP Grout & Tile Protector forms a colourless barrier and helps to protect porous wall and floor grout joints from penetration by water, dirt, oil, grease, and limescale, making treated surfaces easier to keep clean. Ideal for use in wet rooms and shower enclosures.
- LTP Grout & Tile Protector is designed to be used as a ‘top-up coat’, an easy way to further protect natural stone and all other types of masonry surface. Overspray on most surfaces will completely dissipate and not leave any hard-to-remove residue.
- When sealing a porous stone it is advisable to use a suitable liquid impregnator such as LTP Mattstone or LTP Colour Intensifier before finishing with LTP Grout & Tile Protector to achieve the best result.
Directions for use:
- Areas to be treated must be cleaned. Older contaminated and dirty grouting should be cleaned with LTP Grimex and then rinsed thoroughly. Newly grouted surfaces should be left to cure for 20-30 minutes and should be clean and free from dust before application. Always test LTP Grout & Tile Protector on an inconspicuous area for suitability before general application. Shake can well.
- Spray 15-20 cm from the surface and spray in a sweeping motion. Touch dry within 5 minutes. A 2-3 hour curing time is recommended upon completion before allowing traffic. For wet areas including shower enclosures and wet rooms allow LTP Grout & Tile Protector to cure for a minimum of 24 hours before use. Test area after application with a little water, if the water is absorbed, a second or even third coat may be required to obtain maximum performance. Use only in open or well-ventilated areas. Open windows and if possible use fans to circulate air. It is recommended that a suitable respirator mask be worn at all times.
- Overspray on highly polished porcelain or stone and highly glazed surfaces may in some cases leave a slight residue, in which case wipe up any excess within 5 minutes. Stubborn residues left on the surface can be removed with the application of more LTP Grout & Tile Protector which should then be buffed off immediately.
- Do not spray the product onto acrylic or stained surfaces such as cabinets and stained timber skirting boards. Mask and protect these surfaces before application.
- Per 600ml: 600 linear metres depending upon the size of grout joint and number of coats required.
- 5 – 25m² of tile and grout depending upon the porosity and the number of coats required.