LTP Cleaners & Sealers LTP Grout Stain Remover 1L
£9.99 per unit
- LTP Grout Stain Remover is a cement, limescale & grout residue remover for interior & exterior use.
- LTP Grout Stain Remover is for glazed and unglazed ceramics, slate, quarry tiles, brick, terracotta & acid resistant natural stones. It is a rapid-action cleaning agent for removing cement residues, grout stain, efflorescence, and other similar deposits from glazed and unglazed ceramics, slate, quarry tiles, brick, terracotta, and stone.
- May be used in dilute or concentrated form. (Do not use on Limestone, marble, or other acid-sensitive surfaces).
Directions for use
- In mild cases and on absorbent tiles dilute 1 part LTP Grout Stain Remover in 4 parts warm water. Apply with a cloth or sponge wrung out in the solution. Wipe off thoroughly with a clean damp cloth.
- In more severe cases dilute 1 part Grout Stain Remover in 1 part warm water. Apply liberally and spread over the surface of tiles. If necessary, agitate with a scrubbing brush and leave to react for 5-10 minutes, keeping wet with additional LTP Grout Stain Remover solution. Mop up and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
In extremely severe cases
- Use undiluted and agitate with a scrubbing brush or mechanical scrubber if necessary. Neutralise the treated surface with clean water after use.
- Not suitable for use on surfaces that are calcareous, sensitive to acids (e.g. stainless steel, chrome, enamel, etc), or contain lime (i.e. marble, travertine, limestone, engineered stone & sandstone containing iron). In conditions of extreme humidity, the product vapour may react with acid-sensitive surfaces. Any contaminated surface should be rinsed off immediately with plenty of clean water. Do not use when underfloor heating systems are in operation.
- N.B.Always rinse surfaces thoroughly with clean water.
- Coverage: Approximately 5-25m² per litre.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment. Shelf life up to 5 years.