LTP Cleaners & Sealers LTP Grimex 1L
£9.99 per unit
- LTP Grimex is an intensive cleaner, effective for removing stains such as oil, grease, ingrained dirt, grime, and old wax layers from all artificial and natural stone and tiles. Ideal for general stone care and for use in the restoration of artificial and natural tiles and floors.
- It is especially effective on stone, travertine, slate, terracotta, porcelain, and quarry tiles. LTP Grimex helps remove stubborn stains and existing layers of sealant from floors and tiles. It is also suitable for the general maintenance cleaning of external driveways, patios, and paths.
- LTP Grimex is suitable for artificial and natural tiles and floors including travertine, limestone, sandstone, slate, marble, porcelain, granite, terracotta, quarry tiles, brick, external paving, and driveways.
- To remove cement and grout stains you may find LTP Grout Stain Remover is a more effective alternative.
Important: Test the solution on an inconspicuous area before general application. Any alkalinity remaining on surfaces treated with this product should be completely neutralised. This may be done with a little clean water applied by a sponge
Directions for use:
- In mild cases and on absorbent tiles dilute one part LTP Grimex in 10 parts warm water. Apply with a cloth or mop. Wipe off thoroughly with a clean damp cloth.
- In more severe cases dilute one part LTP Grimex in 3 parts warm water. Apply liberally, spreading over the surface of tiles. If necessary agitate with a scrubbing brush. Leave to react for 5-10 minutes, keeping wet with additional solution. Agitate surface again, mop-up, and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- In extremely severe cases use undiluted and agitate with scrubbing brush or mechanical scrubber if necessary. Neutralise the treated surface with clean water after use.
Coverage per litre:
- In mild cases – approximately 50m²
- In more severe cases – approximately 20m²
- In extremely severe cases – approximately 5-10m²
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment in a closed container. Shelf life up to 5 years.