LTP Cleaners & Sealers LTP Glaze Protector 1L
£16.99 per unit
- LTP Glaze Protector is a self-shine sealer for nonporous surfaces that retains the ‘just washed’ look on glazed ceramic, porcelain, unpolished porcelain, and vitrified quarry tiles.
- LTP Glaze Protector is a low-maintenance film-forming sealer. It protects and embellishes the surface whilst remaining highly resistant to wear and stains.
Directions for use
- Newly installed surfaces – ensure surface to be treated is completely clean, dry, and free from cement and grout stain (see LTP Grout Stain Remover).
- Existing surfaces – first clean and degrease surfaces with LTP Grimex and rinse well. Leave to dry out thoroughly (24 hrs). Any retained moisture in the grout joints may cause the LTP Glaze Protector to dry opaque or prevent the seal from reaching full hardness
- Apply using a J cloth or sealant applicator pad. Pour contents into a separate container. Dip a cloth into the solution and wring out Apply evenly to the surface without rubbing. Apply until an evenly thin film is created (Avg. 3 times). Allow drying (1 hr). For a glossier finish, further coats should be applied at right angles to the first (max.6).
- Do not over-apply LTP Glaze Protector as too many coats may cause unsightly build-up and/or reduce the efficiency of the product. Hardens after about an hour but will take a further three days to achieve the full hardness and become fully water-resistant. Always test first to establish the correct method of application and an optimum number of coats before general use. Avoid extremes of temperature and do not apply on rubber floors
- Routinely sweep the floor. Use LTP Floorshine to clean and protect treated surfaces. In areas where the seal becomes worn, apply more LTP Glaze Protector.
- At some stage, a complete renovation of the seal may be desired. In this case, use LTP Grimex to strip the original seal before re-sealing. Avoid using strong detergents to wash surfaces treated with LTP Glaze Protector.
- Approximately 30-40m² per litre (one coat) depending on substrate porosity.
- Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment. Shelf life-Up to 4 years for unopened containers.