LTP Cleaners & Sealers LTP Floorshine 1L
£12.99 per unit
- LTP Floorshine is a ‘clean and shine’ renovating cleaner for interior use on tiled, wood, and laminate surfaces. Cleans and protects in one operation.
- LTP Floorshine renovates dull-looking surfaces, and is recommended for cleaning and maintaining surfaces that have been sealed with LTP Ironwax Gloss, LTP Ironwax Satin & LTP Glaze Protector.
Directions for use:
- Dilute 1 – 2 capfuls of LTP Floorshine per litre of warm water. Mop the surfaces with the solution. Do not rinse. Allow surfaces to dry. Do not walk over the floor while LTP Floorshine is drying. After use rinse mop well with water. Do not apply to polished surfaces.
- After several years, if tiled and Laminate surfaces suffer from a build-up or become difficult to clean, remove the accumulation using LTP Grimex. Wooden floors should be gently stripped using LTP Solvex to remove the accumulation.
- After intensive cleaning, any previously sealed surfaces should be re-sealed.
- NB. Use LTP Floorshine in place of your normal detergent. Do not mix with any other cleaning agent. Not suitable for highly polished tiled surfaces – for correct maintenance of this type of surface use LTP Porcelain Floor Tile Cleaner or LTP Stonewash.
- 1 litre should be sufficient to wash an average floor of 20m² approx 40 times.
- Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment. Shelf life-Up to 5 years.
Health & Safety:
Contains 1,2-BENZISOTHIAZOL-3 (2H)-ONE – May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. After contact with skin, wash with soap and water. Avoid extremes of temperature. Do not discharge into drains or watercourses. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local authority requirements.