LTP Cleaners & Sealers LTP Colour Intensifier and Stain Block 1L
£16.99 per unit
- LTP Colour Intensifier And Stain Block is an impregnating sealer for natural stone and porcelain tiles that provides an enhanced matt finish. For use on wall and floor surfaces.
- LTP Colour Intensifier And Stain Block strongly protects against water, oil grease and dirt while allowing the surface to breathe.
Directions for use:
- LTP Colour Intensifier And Stain Block is very difficult to remove once hardened. Do not over apply. The surface to be treated must be completely clean, dry and free from contamination. If necessary, first clean the floor with LTP Grimex and allow it to dry thoroughly.
- Apply LTP Colour Intensifier And Stain Block thinly and uniformly with a cloth, brush, sealant applicator pad or sponge and leave for 15-30 minutes before wiping over with a clean dry fluff-free cloth to remove all and any excess. N.B. The surface must retain a natural finish after treatment. Any excess left on the surface could oxidise to form an unsightly gloss varnish. For stronger colour enhancement and in the case of more absorbent surfaces, further coats may be applied. Allow at least 30-60 minutes before applying the further coat.
- LTP Colour Intensifier And Stain Block will dry after about two hours but will take a further three days to become fully resistant. Do not apply in direct sunlight or in a temperature exceeding 25˚C. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Do not apply on floors with underfloor heating on as the product may dry prematurely. FOLLOWING APPLICATION DO NOT ALLOW SURFACES TO GET WET AND KEEP DRY FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 DAYS. Always test first on an inconspicuous area, prior to general application.
- Routinely sweep the floor and wash with LTP Waxwash. Clean walls and work surfaces with LTP Stonewash spray.
- Per 10m²
- Lower porosity floor: Approximately 1-2 litres
- Higher porosity floor: Approximately 3-4 litres
- Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment.
- Shelf Life – Up to 4 years for unopened containers.